You may be asking yourself, “What are the benefits of exercise?” There are so many benefits of exercise and hiring a personal trainer. So many times we wander around the gym wondering what to do. Others may choose not to go to the gym for many different reasons. Some may include, you do not have time, or you are not comfortable with the environment. Exercise is just like everything else, you have to plan it, and make time in your daily schedule to make sure it happens. It is easy to tell yourself, “One of these days I will have time.” Now is the time to start taking care of you!
Some of the benefits of exercise are listed below:
- Helps create a more positive self esteem
- Maintaining healthy bones, joints, and muscles
- Increase of strength and energy
- Improved balance and flexibility
- Burn calories which lead to weight loss
- Increase metabolism
- Exercise and physical activity deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and help your cardiovascular system work more efficiently
- Reduces the risk of developing high blood pressure
- Reduces the risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes, when coupled with a healthy balanced diet
- Many benefits listed below for cancer survivor patients
Recent studies have shown that after completing cancer treatment, those who exercise and have a healthy balanced diet, have a lower rate of reoccurrence, and generally live longer. It will help you maintain healthy muscles, joints, and bones. Exercise has also been found to reduce fatigue and improves self esteem. You should always begin with a fitness professional who can guide you through a safe, yet effective exercise program that is designed exclusively for you.
Please click here to schedule an appointment today!